Friday, July 10, 2009

Long time no post.

This whole blog thing is a little tough to keep up with. Half the time i dont even know what to write about. My life really isnt all that interesting one might think. But you thought wrong. For the past couple weeks i have been thinking about paint and how i should do it. Well yesterday i finally got some paint and started to get the job done. I stayed up till 2:30 last night painting non stop, untill i finally decided i was really tired. I still have paint on my hands and feet, my room isnt done being painted, and its still a disaster. Im really trying to think where i can move all my stuff now, but i really cant think of any place. Im pretty sure that i have moved every piece furniture everywhere in my room. I really dont know where it could all possibly go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment