Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween.

I finally decided not to dress up this year and yes it is sad. But maybe next year. But most likely not. I have no fun plans for the night which is kind of sad. But i really don't mind. I know i haven't wrote in my blog in such a long time. It feels nice to though :) Friday night i had such a fun time. I went to fright fest at wild waves and it was SOO much fun :) I haven't had fun like that in such a long time. It was me, my sister, her friend and then my 3 friends. We were so scared to go in the haunted house and we finally decided to stop being little sissy and we stood in like for an hour or so and right when we got up to the front i got so scared. Like i seriously did not want to go in at all. It was pretty funny. But i had no choice but of course to be in the front. My friend ashley had my back the whole way. She seriously pulled me through the whole thing. I had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment